Centerville Police Department
250 North Main Street
Centerville, UT 84014
P: (801) 292-8441
F: (801) 296-2078
In case of fire, medical or police emergencies, call 9-1-1
Wednesday 8 am-Noon
Must provide ID & proof of Centerville residence/employment
To report a crime, please call 801-292-8441 as this contact form is not monitored 24/7
Our Mission Statement
The mission of the Centerville Police Department is to enhance the quality of life in our community through preventing, detecting, and controlling crime, preserving the peace, and securing a safe environment to all residents, businesses, and guests of Centerville. We recognize the necessity to treat all persons with dignity and respect and pledge ourselves to integrity, professionalism, and the non-prejudicial delivery of police services throughout the community.
The Centerville Police Department is proud of its heritage and recognizes that its reputation as an outstanding law enforcement agency has been accomplished through the hard work and dedication of its members.
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to provide police services that exceed expectations as we strive to uphold the core values of honorable conduct, admirable character, and vigilant guardianship of life and property while recognizing the nobility of our purpose.
- Permit Application for Parades/Race/Procession
- Police Records Request Form (Online)
- Property Watch/Vacation Watch Request (Online)
- Utah Child Protection Registry: This is a free State-run program that helps stop adult-oriented solicitations like pornography, alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs, and gambling from being targeted at you and your family. The program allows you to protect: E-Mail Addresses, Mobile Phone Numbers, and Instant Messenger IDs.
- Citizen complaint form
- Financial Crime Witness Statement Form
- Identity Theft Reporting