Centerville City Hall
250 N. Main Street
Centerville, UT 84014
(801) 292-8034 fax
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
April 28, 2016
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE CENTERVILLE CITY LANDMARKS COMMISSION WILL HOLD A MEETING ON THURSDAY, APRIL 28, 2016, AT 7:00 P.M., AT THE CENTERVILLE CITY HALL BUILDING, MULTI-PURPOSE ROOM (DOWNSTAIRS), 250 NORTH MAIN STREET, CENTERVILLE, UTAH. THE AGENDA SHALL CONSIST OF THE FOLLOWING:
Meetings of the City Council of Centerville City may be conducted via electronic means pursuant to Utah Code Ann. § 52-4-207, as amended. In such circumstances, contact will be established and maintained via electronic means and the meeting will be conducted pursuant to the Electronic Meetings Policy established by the City Council for electronic meetings.
Centerville City, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, provides accommodations and auxiliary communicative aids and services for all those citizens in need of assistance, including hearing devices. Persons requesting these accommodations for City-Sponsored public meetings, services, programs, or events, should call Blaine Lutz, Centerville Finance Director, at 801.295.3477, giving at least 24-hour notice prior to the meeting.
7:00 PM A. WELCOME
- Five-Minute Training: Victorian, Cottage and Italianate Styles
- Positions Available on the Landmarks Commission, Suggestions?
- Update on National Register Nomination for Ron’s Service Station
- Update on Intensive Level Survey of 385 East 100 South
- Update on Signage for Smoot Farmhouse & Wayman House
- Highlights of the Utah Heritage Foundation Conference
- Begin preparing for the Centerville Home Tour
8:00 PM C. ADJOURNMENT
The Whitaker Museum Board has asked the Landmarks Commission to conduct a Walking Tour on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 as part of a history night they have planned. We need a volunteer for this activity. Staff will provide you with the Walking Tour information
Posted April 22, 2016 by Community Development