Centerville City Hall
250 N. Main Street
Centerville, UT 84014
(801) 292-8034 fax
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
February 23, 2016
CENTERVILLE CITY PARKS & RECREATION
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE CENTERVILLE CITY PARKS & RECREATION COMMITTEE WILL HOLD A MEETING AT 7:00 P.M. ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2016 IN THE CITY HALL BUSINESS OFFICE CONFERENCE ROOM AT THE CENTERVILLE CITY HALL & COMMUNITY CENTER 250 NORTH MAIN STREET, CENTERVILLE, UTAH. THE AGENDA IS SHOWN BELOW.
A. ROLL CALL
1. Elect Committee Chair for 2016
2. Summer movie recommendations discussion
3. Parks Capital improvement priority recommendations & Founders Park future development with bus bench placement
4. Davis County Debris Basin Development
5. Next Meeting:__Tuesday March 22, 2016__
Marsha L. Morrow, MMC
Centerville City Recorder
Note: Due to security concerns, please enter through the door on the north side of the building and go up the stairs to the Administrative Conference Room.