Centerville City Hall
250 N. Main Street
Centerville, UT 84014
(801) 292-8034 fax
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
August 25, 2016 Joint Trails Committtee & City Council meeting
JOINT CENTERVILLE CITY TRAILSCOMMITTEE/
CENTERVILLE CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE CENTERVILLE CITY TRAILS COMMITTEE AND CENTERVILLE CITY COUNCIL WILL HOLD A JOINT MEETING AT 8:00 P.M. ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 25, 2016 IN THE CITY HALL MULTI-PURPOSE ROOM (DOWNSTAIRS) AT, 250 NORTH MAIN STREET, CENTERVILLE, UTAH. THE AGENDA IS SHOWN BELOW.
A. ROLL CALL
**2. Bicycle Master Plan presentation and recommendation
**3. Joint Trails Committee/City Council discussion and recommendation for lane striping on Main south of Parrish and on Parrish Lane
4. Excuse City Council to proceed with Trails meeting
5. Minutes Review and Approval – June 23, 2016 meeting
6. Plan and make assignments for Pedestrian Bridge Opening Event
7. Trails related volunteer projects report
8. Follow up to bike track Idea
9. Other business
10. Next Meeting:_September 15, 2016___
Marsha L. Morrow, MMC
Centerville City Recorder
**The City Council is meeting with the Trails Committee regarding the two items marked with the double asterisks on the agenda.